Kitchen Renovations Toronto
Thinking about renovating or remodelling your kitchen? You should get in touch with Senso Design to receive guidance and recommendations from reputable renovation professionals. Find out more about different kitchen layouts, remodelling options, and the costs associated with kitchen renovations.
The kitchen is the room in the home that receives the greatest use on a daily basis and serves as the epicentre of daily activities. Whether you are planning a total kitchen redesign or are only looking to replace an outdated appliance, the kitchen designers at our company will assist you in gathering kitchen remodelling ideas and with the order of tasks involved in a kitchen remodel.
Does It Make Sense To Remodel The Kitchen?
Putting money into renovating your kitchen is one of the best ways to add value to your home. You need to be picky about where you put your money in order to guarantee that you will get the highest return possible on the money that you will be spending. This is where we may step in to provide a helping hand and construct your ideal kitchen while adhering to your strict financial constraints.
At Senso Design, one of our primary goals is to provide our customers with high-quality kitchen renovation ideas and services. Your kitchen remodelling, decorating or redesigning, or kitchen renovation project will be in good hands with the knowledgeable and helpful staff here at Kitchen Renovation and Remodeling.
You’d be able to get a good look, a good feel, and a good idea of what your own kitchen may look like if you visited our enormous showroom, which features exhibits of modern, traditional, and transitional kitchens.
Our mission is to go above and beyond your expectations by planning, designing, and constructing the ideal kitchen for you, your loved ones, and your friends to spend time in. We accomplish this by first paying attention to and gaining a knowledge of your lifestyle, and then by taking your ideas for the kitchen and crafting them into a space that is both one of a kind and stunning.
Kitchen Renovation Specialists in the Greater Toronto Area
Are you interested in a kitchen remodel in the Toronto area? It’s possible that the procedure will be tedious and stressful due to the abundance of choices available. At Senso Design, we can consult with you virtually or in our showroom, take measurements, and help you choose the materials and finishes that are best suited for your project. Our team of designers will create a rendering of your new kitchen, and our experienced installers will ensure that it is properly installed to meet the industry’s highest standards.
Our Methodology When It Comes To Kitchen Remodelling And Renovations
- Draw a Floor Plan: We always recommend to our customers that they begin by drawing a floor plan for their kitchen. This plan should include the size of the cabinets, the locations of the power outlets and switches, the location of the range hood, bulkheads, and other features. Including some photographs of the dining and cooking areas is another wonderful suggestion. All of this information would be helpful to us in putting up an accurate estimate for the project.
- Design: After you have provided us with the aforementioned information, we will make an appointment for you to meet with one of our expert designers. It would be fantastic if you could invite along members of your family, designers, and contractors, if there are any, for the meeting since everyone could participate in the rough layout and design elements of your kitchen.
- Modifications: Once we have finished the preliminary drawings, we will propose that you take some time at home to go over everything that was discussed during our meeting. In the event that you find that you require alterations, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the kitchen designer that you met with so that the necessary adjustments may be made. The designer would benefit from this in terms of preparing for the second meeting. If you desire to have any drawings or artwork made, you will be asked to pay what is known as a “Retainer Fee.” This sum will be deducted from the total owed on the invoice.
- Putting the Finishing Touches on Things: Once the second meeting has been completed, you will have a very clear understanding of the design and arrangement of your new kitchen. When both your spending plan and our rates are in agreement, and when you are ready to place an order, a Project Manager will be assigned to you, and they will take precise measurements of the area in question.
- Order: You will be given another chance to review and validate the drawings, elevations, hardware, and material selections that have been made. At this juncture, a work schedule will be completed along with precise price information.
- A deposit equal to forty percent of the total cost of the kitchen cabinets must be paid at the time the order is placed.
After that, you will be required to make a payment of sixty percent upon receiving the kitchen.
- Delivery: Before any cabinets are delivered to the site, a Project Manager will come to the home to make ensure that the kitchen is ready for installation. This will take place before the kitchen cabinets are delivered. In order to ensure that your old cabinets and appliances are removed and that there is sufficient space to unload the new cabinets, this step must be taken.
- Installation: The installation work will be carried out by qualified installation technicians.
- Guarantee: Our company offers a one-year warranty period after installation on all services offered, in addition to a five-year warranty that the manufacturer on all parts provides.
What Are Clients Say
Working with Senso Design was fantastic! The kitchen looks very nice and neat! The whole kitchen renovation process was super smooth.
Hired Senso Design for our indoor kitchen and outdoor kitchen and the crew did an amazing job! We are in love with our kitchen area and cooking was never so much fun!
We absolutely love our newly renovated condo kitchen! It was a pleasure working with Greg and his team to achieve both functionality and great design! Start to finish this company goes above and beyond!
Mark and his team did an AMAZING JOB!!! They re-designed our kitchen to fit out lifestyle perfectly. Craftsmanship is of high quality and finishes are beautiful. All materials were sourced in a timely manner. Any questions that came up were resolved right away, any adjustments that needed to be made as the project went on were done seamlessly. Highly recommend.
Medeya Health Centre