Kitchen Renovations Toronto
Thinking about renovating or remodelling your kitchen? You should get in touch with Senso Design to receive guidance and recommendations from reputable renovation professionals. Find out more about different kitchen layouts, remodelling options, and the costs associated with kitchen renovations.
The kitchen is the room in the home that receives the greatest use on a daily basis and serves as the epicentre of daily activities. Whether you are planning a total kitchen redesign or are only looking to replace an outdated appliance, the kitchen designers at our company will assist you in gathering kitchen remodelling ideas and with the order of tasks involved in a kitchen remodel.Get A Free Quote
Does It Make Sense To Remodel The Kitchen?
Putting money into renovating your kitchen is one of the best ways to add value to your home. You need to be picky about where you put your money in order to guarantee that you will get the highest return possible on the money that you will be spending. This is where we may step in to provide a helping hand and construct your ideal kitchen while adhering to your strict financial constraints.
At Senso Design, one of our primary goals is to provide our customers with high-quality kitchen renovation ideas and services. Your kitchen remodelling, decorating or redesigning, or kitchen renovation project will be in good hands with the knowledgeable and helpful staff here at Kitchen Renovation and Remodeling.
You’d be able to get a good look, a good feel, and a good idea of what your own kitchen may look like if you visited our enormous showroom, which features exhibits of modern, traditional, and transitional kitchens.
Our mission is to go above and beyond your expectations by planning, designing, and constructing the ideal kitchen for you, your loved ones, and your friends to spend time in. We accomplish this by first paying attention to and gaining a knowledge of your lifestyle, and then by taking your ideas for the kitchen and crafting them into a space that is both one of a kind and stunning.
Kitchen Renovation Specialists in the Greater Toronto Area
Are you interested in a kitchen remodel in the Toronto area? It’s possible that the procedure will be tedious and stressful due to the abundance of choices available. At Senso Design, we can consult with you virtually or in our showroom, take measurements, and help you choose the materials and finishes that are best suited for your project. Our team of designers will create a rendering of your new kitchen, and our experienced installers will ensure that it is properly installed to meet the industry’s highest standards.Contact Us Today
Why Should You Hire a Contractor for Your Kitchen?
Are you planning on renovating the kitchen in your Toronto home? Are you seeking a design that is uniquely suited to you and your present area, one that will help you express your personality? No need to look any further. The contractors from Senso Design will handle all the responsibilities associated with renovating your kitchen and bathroom in a stress-free way. We will respond to any and all inquiries you may have in order to instill confidence that you will receive the value that you have paid for.
The next time you decide to update your kitchen, you might be tempted to tackle the job on your own, but I should warn you that renovating a kitchen is not a simple task. Even if you believe yourself to be handy, some parts of the kitchen and bathroom restoration and operations are tough to take off well. These factors include: For instance, if you are remodelling the kitchen, you will be responsible for the plumbing, the electrical work, the tiling, and the flooring. All of this calls for the touch of an expert. When it comes to choosing the appropriate materials for your project, you might still face another obstacle. A knowledgeable kitchen contractor in Toronto will be able to make recommendations that take into account your spending limits as well as your preferences and requirements. If you have the assistance of an expert, you will have a better chance of making decisions that result in the purchase of durable, high-quality products.
Our Methodology When It Comes To Kitchen Remodelling And Renovations
- Draw a Floor Plan: We always recommend to our customers that they begin by drawing a floor plan for their kitchen. This plan should include the size of the cabinets, the locations of the power outlets and switches, the location of the range hood, bulkheads, and other features. Including some photographs of the dining and cooking areas is another wonderful suggestion. All of this information would be helpful to us in putting up an accurate estimate for the project.
- Design: After you have provided us with the aforementioned information, we will make an appointment for you to meet with one of our expert designers. It would be fantastic if you could invite along members of your family, designers, and contractors, if there are any, for the meeting since everyone could participate in the rough layout and design elements of your kitchen.
- Modifications: Once we have finished the preliminary drawings, we will propose that you take some time at home to go over everything that was discussed during our meeting. In the event that you find that you require alterations, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the kitchen designer that you met with so that the necessary adjustments may be made. The designer would benefit from this in terms of preparing for the second meeting. If you desire to have any drawings or artwork made, you will be asked to pay what is known as a “Retainer Fee.” This sum will be deducted from the total owed on the invoice.
- Putting the Finishing Touches on Things: Once the second meeting has been completed, you will have a very clear understanding of the design and arrangement of your new kitchen. When both your spending plan and our rates are in agreement, and when you are ready to place an order, a Project Manager will be assigned to you, and they will take precise measurements of the area in question.
- Order: You will be given another chance to review and validate the drawings, elevations, hardware, and material selections that have been made. At this juncture, a work schedule will be completed along with precise price information.
- A deposit equal to forty percent of the total cost of the kitchen cabinets must be paid at the time the order is placed.
After that, you will be required to make a payment of sixty percent upon receiving the kitchen.
- Delivery: Before any cabinets are delivered to the site, a Project Manager will come to the home to make ensure that the kitchen is ready for installation. This will take place before the kitchen cabinets are delivered. In order to ensure that your old cabinets and appliances are removed and that there is sufficient space to unload the new cabinets, this step must be taken.
- Installation: The installation work will be carried out by qualified installation technicians.
- Guarantee: Our company offers a one-year warranty period after installation on all services offered, in addition to a five-year warranty that the manufacturer on all parts provides.
Areas We Provide Kitchen Renovations
Frequently Asked Questions
More than with any other room in a house, the size of a kitchen is the biggest factor in determining the cost of remodelling, together with the kind and quality of materials and appliances. For budgeting purposes, you can estimate with these ranges:
Small Kitchen (less than 70 sq. ft.): $6,000-$25,000
Medium Kitchen (100 to 150 sq. ft.): $19,000-$50,000
Large Kitchen (200 or more sq. ft.): $40,000-$75,000+
It strongly depends on which kind of renovation you are planning to do. Renovations without any structural modifications do not require a permit, so if you only plan to remodel the cabinets, appliances or flooring, you will not require a permit. However, if you intend to tear down or move a wall, raise the ceiling or add a window, you will need to apply for a permit before beginning the project.
There are different options to upgrade your kitchen cabinets. Pre-made cabinets average from $75 to $150 per linear foot, while semi-custom cabinets, where you will be able to choose from different door fronts, cabinet depth and drawer sizes, range from $100 to $900 per linear foot.
If you want to go for a unique look, then you can opt for custom-made cabinetry, which will be tailored to your kitchen’s specific layout and size. Depending on size and materials, these can range from $1,000 to $2,000 per linear foot.